3.17.2011

happy st. paddy's day

Happy St. Paddy's Day!
1st Day... Current picture of me and 15 interesting facts about myself.


Taken last night

1. I am the youngest of six children.

2. TJ and I only dated for four months before we got engaged.

3. I have a nose twitch:)

4. I hated reading until I was 22. Harry Potter changed everything:)

5. I am a licensed master esthetician but I rarely have use for my license.

6. After growing up with an English Bulldog, I swore I would never own a dog. Since then TJ and I have owned 4.

7. There are 16 years between my oldest brother and myself.

8. I don't have a smart phone and plan to hold out as long as I can. TJ is working on me.

9. I get so much amusement from watching Asay watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

10. I haven't paid full price for a pair of jeans since around the time I got married.

11. I go to Old Navy at least once a week. Not that I always buy something but I love looking at their baby stuff.

12. I own a PS3, X Box, and Wii and I don't play any of them.

13. I prefer vegetables to fruit any day.

14. I could be moving to SLC within the next year.

15. I will watch the same movie over and over again for a month straight before I move on to the next one. Right now it's "Easy A."

3 comments:

The Mortons said...

Vern.. I love Asays st. Pattys shirt she is so cute and so big. When are you coming to Vernal next? We need to do lunch or dinner or something. Maybe we could do the park this summer?? CALL ME!!

Emily and Casey Hansen said...

I love her St. Patty's Day outfit! She is so adorable! I can't believe she is going to be one so soon!

Tiarra said...

K Easy A is freaking hilarious. We had so much fun hanging out with you guys tonight! We need to do it more often!!! Maybe Ryann will learn to share....