3.21.2011

Birthday and 5th Day

Asay turned a year old today. I can't even believe how fast the time has gone. We already had a little party for her in Vernal last weekend but I am waiting to post pictures until we have her actual party this weekend. I had to post one of her year old pictures on her birthday though. More to come. This little girl has been such a blessing and I am so glad she is mine:)

5th Day... Somewhere I have been to.


TJ and I went to Mazatlan, Mexico for our honeymoon. It was such a fun trip. I would love to go again some day.










2 comments:

Stan & Ash said...

That picture is so cute!! It's crazy how fast time flys! I wish we could just freeze them!!

Dave and Alisha said...

I saw more pic on fb and they are SO stinkin cute!!
PS I really want to take a trip to somewhere warm like this.