3.27.2011

10th and 11th day

I may never finish this challenge. I have already messed up again.



10th Day-Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad...



  • I love listening to Bruno Mars, Lee Dewyze, and Katy Perry songs (just to name a few) when I am happy.

  • The last thing I want to do when I am sad is listen to music. I would rather watch a funny movie or tv show.

  • Bored...what is that!? I don't have time to be bored with little miss Asay around. I honestly wish I was bored a little more often.

  • When I am hyper I sing Old McDonald, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and Baby Beluga to Asay. (Just a few of her favorites)

  • Being mad is like being sad for me when it comes to music.

11th Day-Another picture of friends


I decided to post pictures of Asay and some of her friends.



3 comments:

Markelle said...

you will finish your challenge:) I agree with you, I don't want to listen to music when I am sad...

kristi said...

I've been debating weather or not to do this challenge. I never finish any thing haha. I like how you posted pictures with Asay and her friends that's a cute idea. :)

Tiarra said...

HOly COw! Look how itty bitty Ryann still was lol! They are so cute, if I don't say so myself!