3.23.2011

7th Day

7th Day... Someone that has the biggest impact on me.

My parents are the first people who ever made an impact on my life. They gave me life and then continued to support me in everything that I have done. They are two of the greatest people with the biggest hearts. They continue to give me great advice. I have only been a mom for a year but I already respect them both 100 times more.

I can't imagine life without TJ. I know that sounds so cliche but he is so amazing. He has been such a huge impact on my life. He has taught me that there are several ways to view life. I have watched him accomplish so many amazing things in the course of our marriage and he continues to teach me everyday. He is my eternal companion and my sweetheart.


Being a mom is the most terrifying, challenging, and absolutely gratifying adventure I have ever been a part of. Asay has definitely been the biggest impact on my life. Everything before her has just led and prepared me for this ultimate role. I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to be a mother. I had no idea how proud I could feel over watching my daughter find her fingers for the first time or for cutting her first tooth. I am eternally grateful to my heavenly father for these truly inspiring and wonderful people in my life.


No comments: