3.25.2011

8th and 9th Day

So I have already messed up on my 30 Day Blogger challenge. So I will just do the two days together.

8th Day... Short term goals for this month and why.

  • I have taken on some projects for Asay's birthday party decorations. When I started I didn't think they would be that hard or take that long to make. I was wrong. They weren't hard but they took forever.
  • Get my house cleaned before family gets in town for the party.
  • Finish Eat Pray Love so I can finally watch the movie that I have had since Christmas.
  • Save money...always
  • Go on more walks with Asay and Bauer as the weather gets nicer.
  • Visit Alisha and baby Parx:)
9th Day...Something that I am proud of in the last few days.

I finished this super cute picture frame (actually two of them) that I have been working on for Asay's party. I had to find all these random wood pieces, stain them, paint them, paint them again, distress them, and glue together in sections. It was quite the process but they turned out so darn cute. I will post pictures of them when I post about Asay's party.

2 comments:

Fredia said...

I loved the picture frames. They were soooo cute! Everything was!! You did a fabulous job, it was a great party!! Love you!!

Dave and Alisha said...

I LOVE the last goal of yours. we are looking forward to this one getting crossed off.