4.27.2011

Spring

We went to baby animal days a couple of weeks ago with Will and Tiarra. It was so fun and cute to see Asay with all the animals. She LOVED the goats. I think she thought they were dogs.



Hanging out with Ryann.






She was trying to give the goat hay.


Giving the baby duck a kiss.




The Mortons go camping every Easter. We just went up for the day. We went a super fun hike. We took little kids and dogs and a pregnant Elissa so it was a bit crazy.


Asay with Grandma, Spence, and Elissa




I wish you could really see Asay's little mischievous smile. She is starting to make the cutest and funniest faces.









Apparently she likes Black Eyed Peas. She always throws off headphones when we put them on her but this time she just sat and listened.















2 comments:

Stan & Ash said...

Awe so cute with all the animals! I can't imagine what a baby thinks seeing all these new animals! She was probably thinks there ate lots of funny looking dogs out there!
Happy Easter!

kristi said...

I'm glad I got to see you guys Easter weekend Asay is just so darn cute! I loved how she made her self right at home on lap She's the cutest little girl!! I love the bubble picture and the one were she is wearing headsets so cute.