4.07.2011

18th Day

18th Day-Plans/Dreams/Goals I have


I am super excited for the next couple of years. TJ will graduate next May with his Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering. This coming summer he will be interning with Rio Tinto in Salt Lake. We hear that the chances of getting hired on full time are pretty good if you have interned with them. We have high hopes for that. Just a little side note here... I am so proud of TJ. He has worked so hard and done so well. It is such a hard and demanding degree and I am so glad he has stuck with it. There are only a couple guys left from his original study group that he formed when he started school I am not kidding. I get so anxious when I look at his homework. But he has been hanging in there and has been working his butt off to get this internship. Back to the original post. There are not words to describe how I feel about purchasing our first house and buying a new(or new to me) nicer vehicle that has more room. At this point, I am totally content with Asay. I do not feel the urge to give her a sibling. I feel like it would be a huge disservice to make her an only child for several reasons but I am still unsure about the kid department. I hope to go back to school someday but TJ is the top priority. I am excited for the day that TJ will be home everyday by 5:00pm or 6:00pm. I hope to finally really lose some weight and to also be a good mom. I plan to learn more about the gospel so that I can be a better teacher to Asay. I could go on forever so I will just quit with this.

No comments: