4.09.2011

19th and 20th Day

19th Day- Nicknames I have and how I got them


Starting when I was young...

Popcorn: My hair was super blonde when I was little and my mom ALWAYS kept my hair super short and in a perm so my grandpa Shumway nicknamed me popcorn.

Veronasaurous: All I can say about this nickname is that I grew up in Dinosaurland.

Vern: I still go by this nickname. I can't remember all the specifics of how I got it but I think it was my friend Candace that gave it to me in middle school. I think?

It turned into Vernie which then turned into Vernie Chapoose (Thanks Luke). This is actually the name of a kid I went to highschool with and I am pretty sure he never knew I got a nickname from him. Then Beth shortened it to just Poose after the movie Orange County came out because of the little boy that is obsessed with his pooty(binkee). I really didn't mind this nickname until the boys started taking it the wrong way.

Volture: Coy gave me this nickname in graphic arts. He was giving everyone an animal nickname and of course he came up with a v animal to match my v name. How clever:)

V-Ron: I got this one in college and it is pretty self explanatory.

V-Dizzle(or V-diz): I got this nickname when TJ and I moved to Logan. The girls at my work started calling me this and then the PA and the Doc started in as well.


20th Day- Someone I think I will marry


I definitley choose this guy!



1 comment:

kristi said...

I remember calling you Veronasaurous When I was younger. I may have given it to you and everyone loved it and called you that but don't remember. number 20 is going to be so hard for me :( I was hoping to put Morgan I honestly thought he was the one for Madison and I. I felt it so much I may aviod 20 it will be very hard for me. I love all your nick names.