5.08.2011

My niece had a dance competition at Lagoon this past weekend. It was fun to watch her and she did great:) I have not been this excited to go to Lagoon in a long time. I was nervous that Asay might not be big enough to ride many rides but I was so wrong. She was able to ride a ton. She had a blast. She got nervous a couple of times but always relaxed. It was so weird to just sit back and watch her do something all by herself. I am so proud of my big girl:)


Riding the train. Pointing at the deer. She was excited to see the deer cause she shares a room with one of daddy's deer mounts. She says hi to it all the time (has to pet its nose). Don't judge me:)




Not the greatest picture of my girlie but I thought it was still super cute.

Riding the miniature Tidal Wave ride with dad.

She thought this little drinking fountain was about the coolest thing ever.
Kristi and Madison


Waiting for the merry-go-round to start.




She was so cute on the boat ride. She was driving and ringing the bell. She has never done anything like that so it was super cute for TJ and me to watch.





Happy Mothers Day to all you moms out there:)

6 comments:

Orencole Family said...

That deer sounds like a swan I'm familiar with... ha ha :)
Happy Mom's Day!

Dave and Alisha said...

I cant believe how big she is getting... wow time really flys. We need to get together sometime. And ps you look great in all these pictures!

kristi said...

Thank you for going with us once again!! you guys made it extra fun!! And Asay made the rides fun for Madison :) I like all the pictures.

Christy said...

Hey I finally started a blog the other day and Elissa showed me how to add you! Your blog is so cute :)

Paul and Carly said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I'm glad she could ride the rides too! It was good to see ya a few weekends ago. We need to do something again before we head north!
Love you guys!

Stan & Ash said...

How fun!! I am in love with those chunky little cheeks!!