4.04.2011

15th Day

Back to the challenge.

15th Day-Put your ipod on shuffle and the first ten songs...


1. A Perfectly Good Heart (Taylor Swift)

2. Fade to Black (Metallica)

3. Zak & Sara (Ben Folds)

4. Young Forever (Jay-Z + Mr. Hudson)

5. Musicology (Prince)

6. A kiss is Not a Contract (Flight of the Conchords)

7. They Do, They Don't (Jack Johnson)

8. Stories (Trapt)

9. Give it Up (ZZ Top)

10. Where did You Sleep Last Night (Nirvana)


To be honest... some Spanish song came on that I can't even start to pronounce and I skipped it. If that sounds weird to you... TJ served his mission in Mexico City and I used his ipod to do this post.

1 comment:

kristi said...

I'm going to have to make mine up lol I don't use the shuffle thing. I'm still going to do my challenge :) I'm looking at the positive side in this whole thing things happen for a reason.