4.16.2011

25th Day

25th Day- What would be found in my bag/purse


So I am going to add diaper bag to the mix. You will find my two wallets(not because I have so much money but because I haven't transferred everything over yet), phone, keys, camera, zune and headphones, chapstick, pens, tampons, bobby pins, extra hair tie, my little pharmaceutical stash(advil, tylenol, acid reducer, and motion sickness meds, teething tablets), Asay's medical records(weird I know) sippee full of water, diapers, wipes, toys, cheerios, gold fish, a headband Asay wore last week (that I just knew I had lost), sunblock, desitin, and hand sanitizer.

2 comments:

Tiarra said...

Its by the DESIIIITIIIIIIINNNN!!!!

kristi said...

compared to your purse and mine. Mines pathetic lol. That sure is a lot of stuff you carry. :) But having a 1 year old can do that. :)