11.26.2010

Thanksgiving and Harry Potter

I loved Harry Potter! I got teary eyed in the first five minutes and it was downhill from there:) I am so excited for the second part to come out and also really sad because it will mean the series is over. I went with Elissa and Christy in Ogden on Saturday. My awesome husband stayed home and watched Asay so I could go.



We asked a random woman to take our picture and she cut off most of the poster. She was so nice that we just laughed about it. When I uploaded the picture it actually looks like she got more then we thought though.


These are the only two pictures I got from Thanksgiving dinner. We went down to Salt Lake with TJ's family. When I say TJ's family I mean all of his moms 9 siblings and there families. There was almost 100 people. We have to eat at a church gym. It is catered. We play bingo for prizes( which means there is a lot of cheating), basketball, volleyball, and some years have a talent show. This year we all took individual family pictures and then one with everyone together. It is so fun but so chaotic. Asay cried her little guts out during the big family picture because everyone was so loud.


The Morton grandbabies. One on the way and we are so excited! Still hoping for a girl:)


5 comments:

kristi said...

looks like you guys had fun at the Morton Thanksgiving party :) Asay always has a cute smile on! I can't wait to see you guys at Abbie's babtism! and to see Asay Crawl. Madison can't wait to see her too! I love the picture were your kissing Harry haha. I may have to do that when I go with dad! :)

Paul and Carly said...

Looks liked you guys had a great ole time! I still haven't seen Harry Potter but we want to. Asay is SOOO Big! I can't wait to see you guys on the 11th. That will be a good time for sure. Love ya and miss ya!

Markelle said...

I thought Harry was flippin fantastic too! cute fam:)

Drew and Sadie said...

Hey! Found your blog and its so cute! Asay is so stinkin cute!

Fredia said...

Love, love, love the picture of TJ and Asay! Do you remember when Rob held our kids in one hand like that? Scared the crap out of me every time:) Thanks so much for coming this weekend! It meant more to me than you can imagine! Give Asay a big hug. Love you guys!!!!