11.01.2010

Asay's 1st Halloween!

We went down to Spencer and Elissa's for Halloween this year. Elissa's birthday is a couple days before, so she decided to throw a birthday/Halloween party. It was fun to see everyone and their costumes. Asay did not love Halloween so we left early but we still had fun.

This was before we left for the party. I love these boots!

TJ and his sexy "ladies man" wig. That is serioulsy what the name of the wig was. I don't know about you guys but ladies man is definitely what I thought when he put this wig on. He looks like such a creeper. He made me laugh so hard though.




My super cute Monkey! She hated the head thing being done up under her chin so we left it open. It makes her look like and Ewok. If you are a Star Wars fan you will know what that is if not, google it.

So TJ and Asay were so cute and I am a lame nurse. In my defense Curious George does go to the hospital in one book. I was going to be a teacher so I got those nice horn rimmed glasses and the "ladies man" wig but then I changed my mind.

Check out the creepy zombie on the right.



Garth and the Goddess! Totally goes together right?!

(Spencer and Elissa)

New Willy Wonka and old Oompa-Loompa. (Nate and Christy)

Witches brew


Sha-wing. Party on Garth. He played the part perfect.

Go Jazz!


8 comments:

Markelle said...

awe Vern, she is beautiful! It breaks my heart I haven't seen her. seriously.

btw, T.J.'s costume is rad!

Melanie said...

I love it! Awesome!

kristi said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! Asay look so cute in her Monkey outfit. you guys look great!!

Dave and Alisha said...

I love the monkey costume. so cute:)

Tiffany Morton said...

Hey Veronica, thanks for the comments on my blog. Asay is absolutely beautiful.. you guys look like the happiest, cutest family. So glad we are able to keep in touch this way!

Fredia said...

So Cute! You guys are awesome! It looks like such a fun time.

DR and Brynna said...

I'm loving the curious george theme. Way cute!

Stan & Ash said...

So cute! I love her Halloween outfit! And the boots!