11.16.2010

Random Stuff

So this post is just pictures of random stuff throughout the past few months.
Asay with Bauer and her daddy.

Using her daddy's sleeve for a blanket.
So Asay has been crawling for the past few weeks and now she is pulling herself up on everything. Things that are normal like the coffee table, couch, and stairs but also some weird things like the garbage can (which always falls on her) basket by the front door (the only reason it doesn't fall on her is because it is full of shoes), the gliding ottoman (which actually really impressed me) and Bauer (he does not appreciate it).

Crying with Grandpa Morton

Trying to steal Grandpa Shumway's glasses without him noticing.
Playing with her favorite guy.

We always clap for her when she stands on TJ's hands so she gets pretty crazy and excited.

I just love this headband/ear warmer and her jacket.



5 comments:

Emily and Casey Hansen said...

I swear Asay has grown since we have seen her and it has only been a few weeks!! Her pictures are so adorable! Aren't girls so fun?!

kristi said...

Cute pictures! You can tell Asay Is daddy's little girl she has her daddy all wrap up! I can't be live the things she can do now you two are such good parents keep up the great work! And such a cute little family.

Dave and Alisha said...

I love that headband as well. Does it come in a boys style. I mean really all I have to do it take off the flower, right?

Fredia said...

She is so dang cute! I love that she uses Bauer to pull herself up. It reminds me so much of Tink and my babies. I wish you lived down here so we could love on her more:)

Candice said...

She is just too cute! Logan has at least 4 bruises on his face at all times now from pulling things on top of him or falling over...guess its just all part of it.