12.08.2010

Never Been More in Love with Slobber

My sister Jonelle came up to visit us a few weeks ago and she took these pictures. She is so good at capturing such precious moments. I take pictures all the time but Jonelle just has a way better knack for it.
I love this little girl so much. I could just stare at her all day long.

It is amazing how babies foreheads become covered in bruises when they start crawling. She always has at least one.
Asay and Jonelle


I know this is so gross and I don't normally allow it but... I don't really have an excuse. It's just gross.

5 comments:

The Nybergs said...

Her eyes are so big and beautiful! I love her! Cant wait to see you guys this weekend! Love your guts friend!

kristi said...

I love the picture with Jonelle and Asay hahaha. And you always have to have one picture of your dog french kissing your kid! :) I have at least two of those with Madison. I love her big eyes there so pretty! Asay is one gorgeous girl!

Fredia said...

What a doll!! They grow up too fast!

Dave and Alisha said...

These are so cute. I love the last one;)haha

Stan & Ash said...

hhaah these are so cute!!!