8.29.2010

Here are a few firsts for Asay.
First time at the zoo. We went with my parents, sister, and neice. Asay loved the monkeys. One came up to the glass right in front of her and she went crazy. I didn't get any pictures of her and the monkeys so the giraffe is my substitute.
First time sitting in the grocery cart. She has recently started sitting up by herself so we decided to let her try the grocery cart. Pretty gross, I know. I am going to buy one of those cover things asap. She also sits in a high chair now so that is pretty awesome.
First experience with rice cereal. She doesn't quite get how to eat it yet but she sure did love it. Look at that face. She cracks me up.


5 comments:

Melanie said...

She is so cute! I am so glad I finally got to meet her! Thanks for going to lunch with me! I miss you! We should be home again soon and we need to make sure to get together again.

The Nybergs said...

She looks so big sitting in the cart! She is such a little doll! They have really cute covers for them at Wal-Mart. I am excited to come to Logan. I am really hoping we can come like the 1st week of Oct. Love ya!!!

kristi said...

I just love that little Asay!! I love the last picture her face priceless haha. :) She's getting so big.

Fredia said...

Wow! I can't believe how much she is growing. She sure is a doll!!

Stan & Ash said...

shah love the picture of her eating!! lol