8.17.2010

These are just a bunch of random pictures from over the summer.
My sleeping beauty.
Just laughing at the dogs.


Playing in the Johnny Jumper.


I just love her shoes.


Fourth of July.

Don't these boys just look so cozy and cute. We had dinner at Tory and Bri's new house. It was a fun little get together and the boys were good sports about the pictures. TJ is showing a little leg I just noticed. haha.

Us girls with our girlies. Steph was there but not in the pictures because she doesn't have a girlie yet.


This is my cousin Candice's little boy Logan. I thought this picture was so cute because they were holding hands.




2 comments:

Melanie said...

She is soooo cute! I want to meet this little lady!

Tiarra said...

She looks sooo much like you now!!! SHe is freakin adorable!!! When are you guys coming home?