9.17.2010

Happy Anniversary!


TJ and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary yesterday. Asay is starting to feel the stranger danger thing so we were afraid to leave her with anyone. So... she went to dinner with us. She ended up sleeping the whole time so we didn't mind.

Just a little flashback.

This is one of our engagement pictures. TJ will probably kill me for using this one.

Our wedding day.

A few things that have happened over the past four years.

1) We moved around a lot. 2) TJ went back to school. 3) TJ decided we needed to become pet owners. 4) Our waistlines increased. 5) We became parents. 6) Our love grew in so many ways.

Yesterday


Just a little family picture.

7 comments:

Fredia said...

Wow, It's amazing how much life can change in 4 years. One thing hasn't changed, you are still the cutest couple ever. Now with Miss Asay you are a darling little family. Love you all!!!

The Nybergs said...

Oh my gosh!! 4 years already? You guys are so old!!! LOL! Little Ms. Asay is getting way to big! You guys are a gorgeous fam and I love ya!

Markelle said...

darn those waistlines! you guys are still a cute family.

happy for you guys, Happy Anniversary!

Dave and Alisha said...

Love the picture of the two of you! and all 3. you look great in them!!

The Mortons said...

Happy Anniversary!! Asay is so cute and is getting so big since I've last seen her. It's sad how fast time goes by ={

Emily and Casey Hansen said...

Happy anniversary!! Time flies, doesn't it?! You guys are such a cute family! It was so fun hanging out the other night! We will have to do it again sometime!!

P.S. I am glad you found me on T's blog!

kristi said...

I can't be live it's been 4 years already wow how time flys!! Congrats!!! I love that last picture of the 3 of you I have never seen it tell now. Your family is pretty adorable!!!!