8.20.2010

28

My best friend had a birthday on the 15th. Here are 20 reasons why I am so glad he is mine. I was going to do 28 reasons but the list was getting long and I could go on forever.

1. He is a funny guy. Every once in a while he comes up with a zinger that has me laughing for days.

2. I love his freckles.

3. He is Mr. Fix it. Electronics, appliances, vehicles, plumbing and everything else.

4. I love that his hair is always different. His crazy hair dos are always done on a whim.

5. He has amazing legs:)

6. He is good at compromise. He is always willing to watch a girlie movie or the bachelor or whatever it is if we can watch sports or the hunting channel. Or if I will watch him play video games:)

7. Occasionally he will take care of Asay so I can sleep. Actually he does it everytime he doesn't have work or school and sometimes even when he does.

8. He is good at everything. Actually sometimes it makes me angry but not today.

9. I love how active he is. He always has to be doing something. I am the opposite so it is nice to have that extra push (not always but usually):)

10. He is so smart. He LOVES Physics. Ew.

11. He doesn't play video games very much.

12. He loves his family.

13. He loves our family.

14. He is the only person who can get Asay really laughing.

15. He is a huge example to me.

16. He is a worthy priesthood holder.

17. He loves the gospel.

18. He is working so hard so that I don't have to leave Asay with anyone else.

19. He is dedicated to finishing his education (no matter how hard it is or how bad it sucks) so that our family can have a better future.

20. He honestly is my best friend. We have been through a ton of ups and downs and he still likes me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TJ!


4 comments:

Dave and Alisha said...

this is so nice! ps im glad your back. so we can hang out and do lunch

The Mortons said...

your so sweet Vern. What does Alisha mean your back? are you back up in Logan? if so I'm SAD we didn't get to go to lunch or something before you left ={

kristi said...

That was so sweet! Brought tears to my eyes. You guys are a great couple! He difently has you and Asay at number 1 I can see the love he has for you two. I'm glad his my brother-in-law!

Fredia said...

Happy Birthday TJ!! We think you are pretty awesome as well! Love you guys a ton!