10.15.2008

What the Spider!

I got home from work the other day and TJ was so excited to show me something... Our precious puppies were being naughty and so TJ had to chase them and when he caught up with them, they were really interested in something on the ground. They love to play with grasshoppers so that is what he assumed it was. When he got closer he realized it was this bad boy. I actually wasn't scared of it. If I had found it in my condo I probably would have thrown up but outside it was really cool. If these pictures don't show how big it is, take it from me, it was freaking HUGE. About as big as the one Markelle and I found at work.


4 comments:

Markelle said...

that's disgusting...who are you? The Veronica I remember wouldn't even sleep in my spare bedroom for fear spiders were about...

kristi said...

Is this my little sister? I agree with Markelle. The many years I've known you, you have been really scared of spiders! I'm going to have to show mom and dad lol. They will never be live it! I'll I have to say is I'm proud of you! That's a big step for some one so scared of spiders!

Dave and Alisha said...

I dont care where that thing was I would have freaked! I cant believe he was holding it.. all I have to say is I hope you killed it?? ps when are we getting togeter even if its just me and you we could do lunch. what is your schedule like?

Melanie said...

That is so incredibly disgusting! I am proud of you that you weren't scared. I don't care where that think was it would have freaked me out!