9.29.2008

College Boy


After moving for the third time this year, we finally feel good about Logan and about Utah State University. Well I should say TJ feels good about USU. We attended our first USU football home game a couple of weeks ago. It was fun except for the fact that we totally suck and lose every time. Still, we played the U and they rock so that and the crowd made it fun. We are actually really excited for basketball season. That is something that USU actually has a chance at.

I am guessing that you have noticed that I chopped my hair off. When my sister-in-law Fredia saw how much I cut off she asked if I donated my hair to locks of love. I had to hang my head in shame, the thought had not occured to me. I don't know if they would have wanted it anyways. I




On September 16, we celebrated our 2nd anniversary. Yeah!! We went to dinner and a movie. Nothing that exciting but we had a good time. TJ got me the Harry Potter series in hardback, and a couple of Dan Brown books. That may sound lame to some of you but I have really started to love reading so I was so excited.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Anniversay a little late. haha! I can't believe I forgot the anni. It is Braden's birthday, I should never forget it! It makes me miss Logan so much when you talk about it. I could actually live in Logan for the rest of our lives and be happy. It is such a great little town. Did you guys go to the football game that USU actually won. Braden and I were in shock. Braden was mad because he figured we would lose so he just turned it off. haha! Dang! Maybe we can come out and go to a basketball game though. Those are the fun ones! Miss you!

kristi said...

happy Anverisay!! I forgot I belive it was the 16th? I'm happy for you too! I'm glad your enjoying Logan! It's so nice to have you two closer to home and family!! I wish I had all the harry potter books! I only have a few. I'm excited for the movie to come out! Shhhh..... Don't tell T.J. I went to BYU to get Kirby's Autograph hehehehe. It was worth it!!

Markelle said...

Happy Anniversary! I actually thought the other day. "hmm it should be Vern and T.J's anniversary soon." I saw your wedding pic and it made me think about you guys. I still love that picture of you by the way.

Your hair!!! ahhhh!!! I love it!!! you look hot, yep hot to trot!

Markelle said...

Hey friend, actually I did remember that it's your family tradition to knit stockings and love it and want to copy it!!! I will teach you, that is if I am successful. the stocking class isn't until november, so...

Dave and Alisha said...

Wow I cant believe you have been married that long thats awesome!! and I love your hair cut. A lot of the girls I work with are all cutting their hair but sorry Im not jumping on that wagon cause my hair thinks its funny to Not grow! So anyway let us know when you want to get together we would love that. Ps are you working anywhere up here?

Nikki, Chris, Rooks, & Reese Wilding said...

Hey Guys! We had such a fun weekend with you! Call again when you're in town if you have time! :)

Dave and Alisha said...

At what thing did you see Dave? anyway yes we really need to get together... so call us my phone number is 435-881-6648 and we can do dinner or something.