10.18.2008

Should I?

We went to the DI a few days ago looking for anything that would go with our Halloween costumes... and I found this awesome jacket. I nearly changed my costume plan. I had already started collecting for my other costume so I just couldn't make the change. I don't know if you can truly appreciate this jacket without taking it on a test drive. The shoulder pads were amazing but the half jacket with frill was the best part. I almost bought it thinking I would get to use it another time but I finally put it back on its hanger and put it away.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

I totally dig the jacket? If you aren't using that bad boy jacket for your costume what are you going to be?

kristi said...

looks like you could be a hippie or some kind of Indian. Not bad for a Halloween idea the Jacket.

Dave and Alisha said...

haha that is why I love DI "one mans trash is another mans treasure." So what are your plans for halloween?

Paul and Carly said...

Hey Vernie! The Jacket is looking great! We hope to see you guys soon!

Candice said...

That is HOT!!!!!!

Clint and Meg said...

First, you definately should. Can you honestly go wrong with a versitle clothing acessory such as the leather fringe HALF jacket? If it's summer just wear it with a wife beater or something, if it's winter throw some thermal under there and your're set. Second, you inspired me to go to the DI and I found exactly what I was looking for. A gently used glider rocker that I will refinsh and recover the cushions and LOVE!! So thank you.