10.27.2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears.. Oh My!

We went to the Hogle Zoo last weekend with my family for my nieces 3rd birthday party. We actually had a really fun time. Neither TJ or I had been in years. It was like going for the first time again. We even rode the train (where a lady just left her sleeping baby in a stroller at the train station as she rode). We got a picture inside a hatched egg. Very cool.

We were following around all the little kids and doing all the stuff that they were doing. That is when we got this picture. We are just a couple of Prairie Dogs. And of course the notorious lion drinking fountains. It doesn't matter how old you are you have to have a current picture getting a drink. We missed the ape wall.





3 comments:

kristi said...

It was tons of fun having the whole family there! Madison enjoyed everyone at her party! She still sings the Happy Birthday song. Its cute.

Melanie said...

Awesome pics. We need to get to the zoo. We can just pretend that Wyatt is old enough to realize what is going on. I saw Courtney on Kristi's blog. Um....she is huge and gorgeous. Poor Chris.

Markelle said...

Ok, I feel like an idiot. It took me a while to figure out how the crap you and TJ's faces were appearing out of nowhere.

How was your Halloween?