9.19.2009

3rd Anniversary

We had our three year anniversary on September 16th. We celebrated in Denver. TJ had a career fair at the Colorado School of Mines in Golden, CO on the 15 so we decided to make a trip out of it. We stayed with Melanie and Braden. It was really good to see them! Ever since TJ delivered beer for C@H in Vernal he has always wanted to go to the Coors Brewery in Golden, Co. He finally got too:) He is so into the way things run and work and why thy do... so he was in heaven. Maybe thats why he is majoring in mechanical engineering. haha

These copper things are where they actually make the beer. The hops smell is overwhelming. We don't drink beer so it didn't even occur to us that the smell might make my very pregnant throw up reflex on high alert. We had to hurry through this part. I couldn't handle it. I was honestly dry heaving through it.

Our awesome hats. They are actually made out of the beer boxes. TJ's is Coors and mine is Keystone. Pretty dang sexy!
The tour really was cool but I think I liked the gift shop the best. We stayed forever just playing with everything. The tour, parking, shuttle and yes... the beer was free so it was pretty cool. Us and a couple of old ladies were the only people at the end asking for Dr. Pepper (One of the only alternatives to all the many kinds of beer they offer). Haha we got some funny looks:)


This is us pretending to play chess. I am winning if you cant tell.

We left Melanie's house on the last night to celebrate our anniversary. We thought staying in a hotel would be appropriate:)

It was hard to leave her. I miss getting to see her all the time.

We had mexican for dinner that night and look how huge this freaking burrito is. It is a good thing we shared it.

We went to a way fun aquarium one day that we were in Denver. This is us with the shark mascot.


Me in a little peep hole in the middle of a big aquarium.
TJ and a huge grouper. I think that is how you spell it. And last but not least... a weird little star fish.


11 comments:

Fredia said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe it has been three years. You guys are the greatest! We sure do love you lots!!!

Melanie said...

It was so fun having you guys! It was so hard to let you leave! We would love to have you back any time. Happy Anni!

Dave and Alisha said...

Wow 3 years!! You go guys. Looks like a fun trip Im jealous you got to see mels. I know we keep saying it but lets try to get together soon. I dont know that I still have your phone# so send me a message on facebook or email it to me and well try to work something out.

kristi said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary!
To answer you question. All you do is you make it like a regular post but you copy the code thing like you do for your layout and you past it then you publish it. :) I'm surprised I had 2 that have my name! :) Madison would love it if you brought your baby and you to her rictial! she'd be on cloud 9 as they call it :) Also Madison has been pretending she has a baby in her tummy! She's figuring things out :)

Jake and Kelsey said...

What a fun trip! I loved your hats and fake chess game (so glad you were winning)! I hope you are starting to feel better. Happy Anniversary!

Paul and Carly said...

You guys are always going on fun adventures! That is fun. Congrats on year #3! It's crazy to me to think it has been that long! We sure love you guys are are so excited to be a little bit closer. We should plan something soon! I can't do a whole lot, but it would be fun to see each other.

Later,
Carly

Amy said...

Happy third! How fun. Time flies. I am so excited you are pregnant. Congrats!

Dave and Alisha said...

So you dont have facebook... I just realized this when I tried to sent you a message oh well I just hope you check this. Anyway I was trying to see who could/would like to meet in slc one saturday and do lunch or whatever since its been so long since we have all got together and seen each other I thought it would be better to do it before the holidays start and we dont have time or just the longer it goes the harder it gets. so if you can and would like to would you please let me know so I can see how many of us can and let me know what works best for you. It would be really fun to all get together so I hope we can.

Stan & Ash said...

IT looks like you guys had a ton of fun!! Congrats~~ and also congrats on your pregnancy!! THat super exciting! yOu are going to have beautiful babies!!

Nikki, Chris, Rooks, & Reese Wilding said...

Hey Veronica- I never got to congratulate you guys on being pregnant! Congratulations! That's so exciting! Hope everything is going well! C&H is finally sending Chris and I to a beer convention in Vegas next month- we're excited! Didn't you guys get to go too when he worked there? Well I hope we get to see you around Halloween- hope you are all doing great!

Markelle said...

fun!I love love the picture of you and your giant plate of food. dang, even Melanie sees you more than me!

Happy Anniversary!