10.16.2009

Thriller and Pumpkins

This past week I went to Thriller down in SLC. It was awesome like always. I went with TJ's mom and sister. We only got this one picture. We were in our seats and the show was about to start. I wish I had a cooler picture to show for it but regardless it was super fun!

We had a little party at our friends house to carve our pumpkins. We did it a little too early, our pumpkins are already getting soggy. Oh well. Here is everyone hard at work.

TJ working on his masterpiece. Notice that the only green pumpkin belongs to TJ. He thought that was really neat:)
Everyone taking a break for a photo op.


The finished product. TJ's is kind of hard to see. It's just a face puking:)

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Love the puke! Awesome!

Jake and Kelsey said...

I love carving pumpkins! TJ's is great! I hope you are feeling well. Next time you come out we will all have to get together.

Dave and Alisha said...

Im so sad we havent done any fall stuff this year. So im glad some people are enjoying this time of year cause dave is trying to boycot all of it!!

Paul and Carly said...

It was so good to talk to you earlier! It looks like you guys had a great time. We are carving pumpkins next weekend at my Aunt's house. I got to find a cool pattern. My Grandpa is going to judge... so maybe I should do a cow or football... something to sway the judge my way. Miss you!

kristi said...

Looks like a lot of fun! When Madison gets to feeling better were going to carve are pumpkins as well. I love the puke and green pumpkin! Thanks for coming to Madison's birthday Sorry she had the flu. Were thinking of re doing her birthday Party! i'll let you know for sure.

Fredia said...

Great pumkins!!! They look awesome. It was so fun seeing you Sunday. We miss you guys!

Markelle said...

we just went to thriller...like the pump-O-kins!