2.07.2009

New Years





I know it is a little late to post about New Years but I am doing it anyways. On New Years Eve we met up with my family and went to temple square. The next morning we went to my families cabin with fourwheelers and sleds. It was really fun. TJ bought Chloe and Bauer little sweaters so they wouldn't be cold up at the cabin. TJ put them on his lap and rode the sled down the hill. They actually didn't mind it. We tried to take them to temple square but a nice old man told us dogs were not allowed. We figured but tried anyways.

3 comments:

Dave and Alisha said...

I love the dog sweaters! haha they look way cute. Im jealous you went to temple square we tried to make it down this year but never made it. Next Year! well hope things are going well we still want to get together so we will have to try some night.

kristi said...

It was probably one of the best New Years are family has had!!

Melanie said...

Hey! I am jealous you went sledding. We haven't been able to go this year. Actually....it has been ages since I have gone sledding. Oh, and by the way the puppies look hot!