2.25.2009

I just celebrated my 24th birthday on February 5. My actual birthday was kinda bogus but the weekend was really fun. My oldest sisters birthday is only four days after mine so we celebrated together. I just wish Kristi could have come out too. We went to lunch and then the USU basketball game. They are kicking butt this year so it was awesome. TJ's sister Elissa and her husband Spencer and some people in his family came to the game with us but I didn't get a picture of them.
Jonelle and I at the game.
My super cute nephew Henry. His little shoes were the cutest thing I had ever seen. This is not a very good picture of them.

Tom and I


The birthday girls.



Me and my sisters minus Kristi.




4 comments:

The Wright's said...

Happy Birthday Vern!

kristi said...

I'm glad you had fun!!!! Sorry I couldn't be there. Maybe next time :-)
Have you notice that when we take pictures of us sister girls there is always one missen? hahahaha.

The Nybergs said...

I know I am a horrible friend, but Happy Birthday!! Love you!

Markelle said...

ahhhhhh! I miss the freakin Shumway girls! seriously sad, you all look fabulous.

I know that I will be receiving the "worst friend award" it's okay, I've come to terms with it, but you better believe next February 5th I WILL be getting the "best friend award" call you later:)