2.25.2009

How Awesome is the Letter V!

Use the first letter of your name to answer the questions... Have Fun!
1. What is your name: Veronica
2. A four letter word: Vase
3. A boy's name: Vernon
4. A girl's name: Vanessa
5. An occupation: Veterinarian
6. A color: Violet
7. Something you wear: Vest
8. A food: Veggies
9. Something found in the bathroom: Vaseline (maybe)
10. A place: Vail, CO
11. A reason for being late: Vomiting (you know being sick)
12. Something you shout: Vat is zat! (if your German)
13. A movie title: V for Vendetta or Valkyrie
14. Something you drink: Vodka
15. A musical group: The Veronica's
16. An animal: Volture
17. A street name: V Ave (in Lubbock, TX)
18. A type of car: Volkswagon
19. The title of a song: Viva la Vida, Cold Play
20. Candy: I am stumped. If you know one let me know.
I tag: Everyone and Anyone!

3 comments:

Markelle said...

hahaha vaseline? gross! you know my childhood experiences with vaseline right? about peed my pants at #12. love you miss you, btw, is Vernon really a name? hmmmm?

Candice said...

Can you give Kristi my e-mail address since she went privite. Thanks! It is candicorn84@gmail.com I never check that one, its just the one I used to start my blog.

kristi said...

I thought of a v for Candy name had too look it up but Vending Machaince it has candy in it :-) So i think that counts!!