8.12.2011

They sure do learn young. What a girl. I appologize for the horrible quality of this picture.
Who hasn't walked around in nothing but heels and undies?



She has the pose down and everything.


She needs her daily caffeinated beverage just like any other girl. I know this picture looks so terrible but I assure you that TJ drank it and she was sucking on an empty pop can.
She works on her tan. The funny thing about this picture is that she got out of the kiddie pool(leaving TJ and I) and went to lay down.



Wait... this isn't very girlie. She caught this grasshopper on her own. The poor thing didn't have a chance. By the time I pried it out of her fingers it was in the shape of her palm. So gross. She did a little dance after she caught it. So proud of her little self.


6 comments:

Ben and Michelle said...

Aww what a cutie! I can't believe how big she is getting

Candice said...

She is too cute! I love that she is all girl, but then isn't afraid to get dirty,

The Nybergs said...

K her arms are so chubby! I LOOOOVVVVEEEE them!!! Love ya & miss you guys!

The Mortons said...

please Vern.. the next time you come to Vernal we have got to get out kiddies together.

Orencole Family said...

Oh my heck she is so flippin' cute I can't take it!!

kristi said...

she is getting so big!! And super adorable!! I can't wait to see you guys I be live this weekend. :)