8.17.2011

Birthday Fun

I have to apologize for how blurry these pictures are. TJ and I both have cameras and they are slowly getting worse and worse.


We just celebrated TJ's 29th birthday. We went to Ogden to hang out with TJ's mom and sisters. They got him this cute birthday cookie and treated us to dinner.



We went bowling on TJ's actual birthday. It was a lot of fun and Asay was a good sport.

The birthday boy!







TJ is done with his internship and I am so so glad he is finally home for good. We love this guy!

2 comments:

Paul and Carly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TJ! Looks like you guys had a great time. Glad TJ's internship is over and he is back home with his girls. Miss you guys!

kristi said...

Bowling is so fun! And I love the picture with Asay and her shoes on I bet she loved it. :)