4.03.2010

Asay is here!

This is me at 38 1/2 weeks. It is the last picture we took of me pregnant. Here we are just waiting for Asay to come. My water broke around 10:00pm on Saturday the 20th. I was not contracting so the doctor got me started. Asay was born at 7:27am on Sunday March 21. She weighed 6lbs 12oz and was 19 1/2 inches long.
We are so grateful that everything went well and that she is healthy. We love her so much!

This is Asay with my mom right before my mom was leaving us. My mom is amazing. She did so much to help. I can't imagine that first week without her. I was so nervous for her to leave but everything has been fine:) My sweet little girl with her eyes open.
Bauer did not know what to think of her. He is feeling very neglected but is starting to come around.
I was so excited to find a few outfits that actually fit her.

I just love this picture of Asay. Her tongue is always out.


12 comments:

Melanie said...

She is so sweet! I can't believe I missed her arrival by so close! I can't wait to come see her! She is so BEAUTIFUL! And just like through your entire pregnancy YOU LOOK GREAT! No fair! Loves!

Jake and Kelsey said...

She is a beautiful baby Veronica! Congratulations to you and TJ! I can't wait to meet her.

Rachel said...

congrats!!! she's super cute! can't wait to meet her!

Fredia said...

She is GORGEOUS!! No surprise, look at her parents! I can't wait to hold her again.

The Nybergs said...

You do good work friend! She is a sweet little doll! I am looking forward to meeting her. Love your guts!

Deets Family said...

She is so cute. Congrats!! Lucky you that everything went so fast for your first.

Tari said...

She is so cute! Randy and I are so happy for you. Congradulations!

Tiffany Morton said...

Veronica, she is beautiful! Congratulations!

kristi said...

I just love her! I still can't belive it you Tj and Asay now crazy! Thanks for letting Madison hold her today she loved it! :) About Bauer If you and Tj let her be close to asay now Bauer well get pretty protected of Asay! Every were Asay will go Bauer will be. :)

Markelle said...

oh she is a doll, I am so giddy for you! I want to meet her...

You were supposed to text me when she arrived. seriously you could have saved me a lot of greif! I've been waiting for this post!

Greene Fam said...

So cute. I love her already.

The Guymons said...

She is adorable congratulations being a mom is great and lots of fun you have a cute family.