3.09.2010

Almost There!

Here I am at 37 weeks. I can't believe she is almost here!
Just a picture to show Asay's roomie. We are going to have a study/baby room because we only have two bedrooms. I am sure some of you are disgusted that I would let this happen but I think it is pretty funny actually.

Here is TJ hard at work on her crib.
This is when TJ got done with her crib.

This is when I got done with her crib. I will post pictures of the final project when I have finished putting everything away.


7 comments:

Jake and Kelsey said...

Her roommate cracks me up too!!! You look awesome. I am so excited for you to be a Mommy! It is the best. Where did you get her bedding? It is adorable. Good luck the next couple of weeks!

Candice said...

I love your bedding and you are so cute! Your tummy is so little!!! You are such a cute pregant girl! I didn't get stretch marks until 2 days before I had Logan. I totally though I was in the clear.

Melanie said...

You look so cute! Just a little belly bump at 37 weeks. Hmmmm... Pretty sure that was me at 7 months! haha! I love the deer. I just think of it as a second mobile. Something to stimulate her vision. haha! Love the bedding and the crib! Miss you!

kristi said...

I love how you did the crib it's real cute!

Chelsie said...

So So cute! Congrats! I hope everything goes well for you!

Markelle said...

so exciting! everything is coming together...I like the crib and bedding!

Fredia said...

Wow!! Her bedding is gorgeous!! So cute!! I am so excited for her to get here! She is a lucky little girl to have you for a Mom!