2.17.2010

Party Time!

The first weekend in February was filled with parties. I turned 25 on Friday the 5th. Wahoo! Most of that day was spent at work and traveling with my sick puppy but we did go to dinner with my family when we got home to Vernal. I didn't even think to take a picture that day.
This was actually at our Super Bowl party. We had a few friends come over to watch the super bowl. We ended up with way too much food but it was really fun. I personally could have cared less who won but TJ was cheering for the Saints so I guess I was too. My awesome friend Karen made me this awesome birthday cake. It was a super delicious confetti cake. Thanks Karen!
Me and the baker!

Also that same weekend... I had my first baby shower on Saturday the 6th. My mom and sisters put it on for me. Here's me, Josie and Asay's BFF Addy.
Me and my goofy sisters-in-law.
Me and my daddy just comparing:)


My sister-in-law Fredia did ALL the food at my shower. Look at these amazing cupcakes. They turned out so cute! The food was so yummy. She is so awesome and I love her so much! My mom rented the room where we had the shower and brought all the cute candy arrangements that were centerpieces on the tables. My sister Launa did all the invitations which turned out perfect. My sister Jonelle took all our pictures and Kristi helped with everything. They all had their thing that they were in charge of and because of that the shower turned out awesome. I loved it! Thank you so much to all of you:)

Me and my helpers.


The Morton Girls minus Elissa.


The Shumway Girls. Thanks again for such an awesome shower!


5 comments:

kristi said...

Look at Abbie and Madison. They are almost the same size!! :) tells you we have small girls in are family :) The party turn out fun. And it was nice to see all the family there even the boy nephews :) Well you send me a picture of the girls? and if you have a family group picture can you send me that too ? thanks.

The Nybergs said...

Poose-Loved the shower! I am always pumped to see you!! Also, we are so stoked for Ms. Asay to arrive! Love you guys! You are in for such a treat!

Dave and Alisha said...

Im sorry I missed your shower it looked so cute Im glad you enjoyed yourself.

Candice said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!! I forgot your birthday was in Feb. What a nice baby shower and a cute baby bump I might add! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Dotter Family said...

Vern I am so sorry I missed your shower! I have a gift so call me and tell me the best place to take it to or I will send it! Love ya girly.