3.23.2012

Asay turns 2 with Minnie!

Just a warning...there a several pictures in this post.
Asay turned 2 on March 21. We celebrated early by going to Toy Story 3 on ice. It was so fun and Asay loved it. This is the best picture we got cause she would not look away from the show.
We had Asay's birthday party on the 17th (St. Patty's Day). We did a Minnie Mouse theme and it turned out great. Asay had lots of friends and family that came to celebrate with her.













Jonelle and Karen came up for Asay's actual birthday. Karen got her this Minnie Pillow Pet and I'm sure you can tell by the picture that she loved it.
After lunch with Karen we went to the Logan Zoo with Jonelle.
In Aunt Jonelle's hat

6 comments:

The Nybergs said...

Oh it turned out so awesome!!!!! She is such a doll! I can't believe she is already two! Love your sweet little fam!!!!!!

Dave and Alisha said...

Wow you out did yourself!!! So cute I love all of it. Great job hope to see you soon:)

kristi said...

looks like you guys had a blast!! I'm glad you invited Madison she really had a lot of fun!! the direcations turn out so cute you should think about becoming some thing like that :) I like Asay's outfit for her birthday sorry I miss it I need to stop being a hermit for family things!!!!

Candice said...

You are so dang creative!!!!! She is so stinking cute!

Markelle said...

I love the Minnie theme. She is so big! I love her.

btw, super late comment because I just haven't been around blogland.

Halo BW said...

Time flies!

https://www.plazarealcariari.com/2020/11/pinjaman-online-terbaik.html