11.01.2011

Oh Sandy

We had a blast this year for Halloween. We watched a ton of movies and ate way too much candy.


I was so excited to take Asay Trick-or-Treating this year but she is still a little young for it. I have never thought of her as being scared of things but Halloween kind of freaked her out:) We went to the American West Heritage Center with Jonelle to go Trick-or-Treating. They had animals and activities for the kids. I think Asay had a great time.

Asay and Jonelle (I mean Sandy and Amelia Earhart)
Asay wanted the candy but this kid freaked her out.

Danny and Sandy:)
These pictures don't show how awesome his hair turned out.










The loot.



We carved pumpkins with Codi, Kristy and Jessie.


This is Codi's pumpkin. It turned out awesome.


Asay painted her pumpkin.








This picture is for Josie. Haha. She is probably the only one who will get it.

It's a little snug:)


We went down to Ogden for the Drake Halloween party. It was so fun. Games, movies, fun costumes, good food and treats even with the weird homemade Rootbeer:)


So I was suppose to be opposite of Asay's costume but as you can see my skirt did not turn out Red. I found it at the DI and it was a minty green color. It was honestly the most hideous thing I had ever seen. I dyed it then added the record. It turned out pretty well considering what it started out as.


Nate and Christy




Asay was so scared of Nate until we told her he was just being silly. She wasn't totally convinced but she could at least look at him without crying.

Spence and Elissa


Asay giving Collin a hug. They are pretty cute together. Collin was the cutest little lion. He had a mane but for some reason I didn't get a picture with him wearing it.



Crysta and Asay

Dylan and Josh. Naughty, naughty:)








4 comments:

Dave and Alisha said...

She looked so cute!! and I love the cheer costume, where did you get it? so funny.
ps when can you get together this week or soon?

kristi said...

looks like you guys had lots of fun. It's always fun when you have kids and get to dress up with them. I'll try and post my pictures for some reason it's not letting me. I'm Jealous we didn't get to hang out with you guys I'm glad Jonelle got to see Asay Trick or Treat.

Stan & Ash said...

oh you all look so cute!!!
i love it! halloween can be traumatic. Winnie just stared wide eyed at everyone. I think she was very overwhelmed!

Markelle said...

you guys look so darn cute. I love the costumes!