10.09.2011

18 months

Asay's 18 month stats


Weight: 20.8lbs, 5%

Height: 31inches, 30%

Head: 18 1/4inches, 55%

I promise I feed my child. My mom and TJ's mom both had small kiddos. She was doomed from the start. Asay has gained just less than 4lbs in the past year. I didn't know that was weird. Apparently it is.


Asay loves shoes, hats, Bauer and other animals, Minnie Mouse, stuffed animals, bracelets, putting socks on her hands, books, books, books, nursery rhymes(especially row, row, row, your boat) eye spy challenges, her princess potty, her bike, her daddy and putting elastics in her mouth and on her wrists(I find her with purple hands...scary)


Just to name a few.


Love this girl!


6 comments:

The Nybergs said...

She is so cute! I love her! She is really starting to look like you! The hat is awesome, with the bangs out especially :) She is a doll! Love you and miss you!!!!

Dave and Alisha said...

wowza time flys! I cant believe how cute she is. We really need to do a lunch again soon. When works for you guys? I work on mondays.

Braden and Whitney said...

She is such a sweetie! I think Evie and Asay have the same genes, because Evie has been in the 5th percentile since she was born! They're just petite little girls :) Evie is almost 2 and barely weighs 22lbs! Hopefully they can play together soon!

Markelle said...

she is so pretty and ready for nursery?? what the?! don't know her but I'm pretty sure I like her. a lot!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Asay is one of the cutest little things I have ever seen. Gavin is almost three and just starting to fit into 2 Toddler clothing. Then we have Rook who just turned 1 and looks like he might have eaten Gavin :) don't worry she is super healthy.