9.08.2011

We went to Vernal a couple of weekends ago for Derek and Josie's baby blessing. We are always on the go when we are in Vernal going back and forth between parents and friends. It's always a good time though.

Asay has always loved sunglassed but she seemed to love my niece's more than any others. We had to finally take them off her.



Asay loves Madison or Mad( which is what Asay calls her) and her new kitty.




We went to the football game to watch Amber dance.


We went to the lake with some of TJ's family and it turned out to be a blast.




Crysta came up and stayed a few days with us and now Asay's always saying tis-ta.
Look at Asay's crazy face:) When I take pictures I catch more weird crazy faces then I ever catch a smile
. She is worried about her cheeto.




On the wave runner with dad.




Playing in the mud with Shanda.





Playing with Grandma Morton.








strike a pose.

Derek and Josie blessed Jilli and I am so glad we were able to make it. It was great to see friends and see how our families are growing. Here is Asay with Josie's Addy and Bri's Amari.




Us girls with our girlies.







2 comments:

Tiarra said...

Oh my gosh, Asay is so stinkin cute I can't get over it! We miss you guys :(

kristi said...

Asay sure is adorable!! She's my fave niece by far. :) It's funny any time Madison comes into the room Asay does Asay gets a big smile and get excited it's so cute. :) Sorry I miss you guys last weekend I heard you all had a blast without me lol Sounds like you've been having fun and staying busy.