2.08.2011

One Year Older!

This past Saturday was my birthday. Hurray! I am finally getting to the age that I would be just fine if I never had another birthday. I was not good at taking pictures so here a just a few. We met TJ's family in SLC for the big hunting expo(which wasn't too bad actually), then went to the Gateway for some shopping and dinner. We watched the Super Bowl at Casey and Karen's house and she made me a tasty cake:)



Asay's first time in a jungle gym. She didn't really care for it.

On our car ride down to SLC we turned around and found a little pirate instead of our girlie:)

They sang to me at the restaurant and brought me a treat. Isn't this the best picture of me!


5 comments:

The Nybergs said...

HAP, HAP, Happy Birthday! Love you friend!!!!!!!

Spencer and Elissa Drake said...

it was so fun being able to see you on your birthday!! i just love your little family! hope your birthday was awesome! i'm excited do your hair tomorrow!

Dave and Alisha said...

I agree this picture of you is GREAT! And I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

kristi said...

I love the pirate look on Asay so cute. Looks like you had fun on your Birthday.

Drew and Sadie said...

Happy B-day a little late girl! It looks like you had a great day! Miss you guys!