4.13.2009

Easter

TJ and I went home to Vernal for Easter. It was way fun. I was able to go to lunch with Josie, Carly, Bri, Kelsy and little Brylee. We forgot to take a picture when all of us were there so it's just us three. It was really fun to sit and catch up though.
We colored Easter eggs with my family on Friday night. My neice was so cute. She picked out a coloring kit that came with all this princess stuff. My mom and her are wearing their crowns.Just showing off our eggs.

The finished product. We put princess stickers all over our eggs.
After we got done coloring eggs we went to dinner. My dad knocked over his drink (that was full) all over everything. He jokingly told the waitress that he was going to need a refill and she brought out this kids cup for him. We couldn't quit laughing. Madison thought it was great that grandpa had the same cup.

4 comments:

Markelle said...

hahahahaha I love your dad AND his Star Wars shirt...I'm glad you had a good Easter. I love you friend and miss you:(

Melanie said...

I love your dad. I bet he was super happy about the cup. I have been meaning to call you because we seriously need to catch up. I just don't know your schedule exactly to know when to call. I miss you so much! We need to get together soon.

kristi said...

I thought it was funny when the cup first came out! Madison wasn't to sure she liked that idea hahaha. Dad is always a good sport about stuff like that! Hey that picture of me I don't look to bad without make up who knew!

Paul and Carly said...

Hey.... my email is carlygillman@hotmail.com. Love the blog and the pictures. It was awesome to just sit and talk at Wingers. We really do want to come up to Logan sometime. We will work it out.